I saw this on a friend’s Facebook page the other day and thought it was a cute idea.
I sat down with my misters and asked them the following questions with some funny results!
Childs Name: Jack (and Hayden)
Age: 6 (and 3)
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
Jack: Eat all your dinner. You say that all the time.
H : Apples. (no idea…)
2. What makes Mummy happy?
Jack: Me being good.
Hayden: Cuddles. And high fives.
3. What makes Mummy sad?
Jack: Me being naughty.
Hayden: Crying. (his answer also came with a demonstration in case I was unsure what crying was…)
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
Jack: When I make my eyebrows go up and down.
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
Jack: I think you would have been nice and a good girl.
Hayden: (no response, he was watching a Jeep ad)
6. How old is Mummy?
Jack: 33 (I’m 34 but at least he didn’t say anything older)
7. How tall is Mummy?
Hayden: Bigger. (he better mean in height…)
8. What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do?
Jack: When we go on adventures.
Hayden: Painting (except I don’t paint… I think he meant his favourite thing.)
9. What does Mummy do when you’re not here?
Jack: Colour in
Hayden: I go to kindy. Me. Hayden. Hayden goes to kindy. (okey dokey)
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
Jack: Colouring in neatly
Hayden: (nothing – another ad came on)
11. What is Mummy really good at?
Jack: Everything. (I knew I liked this kid)
Hayden: Golf (this kid doesn’t know me at all)
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
Jack: Running races (fair call)
Hayden: Knocking on the door (I must work on this….)
13. What is Mummy’s job?
Jack: Stuff on computers (sort of right?!)
Hayden: I need a tissue for my face. (not sure he heard me)
14. What makes you proud of Mummy?
Jack: That you’re so brave all the time.
Hayden: Where’s my tissue?
15. What is Mummy’s favourite food?
Hayden: Watermelon (which is actually one of his favourites, not mine)
16. What do you & Mummy do together?
Jack: Go out for morning tea and walk on the beach
Hayden: Play trucks and boring shops.
17. How are you & Mummy the same?
Jack: We both have slippers (this is true, we do both own a pair of slippers)
Hayden: We’re not same
18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
Jack: The girl from Avengers (I’ll take it)
Hayden: I like cartoons. Can we watch cartoons now?
19. How are you & Mummy different?
Jack: We don’t have the same eye colour
Hayden: (off looking for a tissue)
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
Jack: Because we say it to each other all the time
Hayden: I luff you mama
22. Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go?
Jack: To the girls clothes shops. Oh, and the beach.
Hayden: Coffees. (yup)
23. How old was Mummy when she had you?
Jack: 30? 29? 31? 27?
Hayden: Had what?
Have you tried asking your little people these questions?