Um exsqueeze me…. when did Kmart get all funky???
I’ve bought some awesome goodies from “the mart” lately and it just keeps coming! I’ve had another sneaky look and found some great ideas for bedroom bits. Check it out!
- Metal single bed frame with timber slats – $99.00
- Tic Tac Toe – $9.00
- Wall Decor LED (Arrow) – $9.00
- Wooden Spotlight Lamp – $20.00
- Dog Doorstop – $7.00
- House Storage Boxes (set of 2) – $15.00
- Stool (aqua) – $12.00
- Storage Unit 8 Cube (white) – $39.00
- Homemaker Pack of 2 Collapsible Cubes – $7.00
- Havana 2 Drawer Sidetable (black) – $39.00
- Canvas (World Map) – $14.00
- Side Table (2 tone yellow) – $29.00
- Single Bed Comforter Set (Raindrop design) – $20.00
- Small White Metal Bar Stool – $19.00
- Homemaker Study Desk (white) – $29.00
- Roomates TeePee Play Tent – $19.00
- Side Drawer (2 tone white) – $35.00
Not only are these super good, the prices are ridiculously good!
Click here to check out their beautiful catalogue.
Some of these items are currently unavailable online, however, will be available in various stores. My tip is if the item you want is unavailable online, ring around the stores near you to see you has them, ask them to hold it and run down and buy it or throw it on lay-by!
* Remember to visit the site to view the full range and available sizes, postage info, store locations, terms and conditions. Raising Misters loves to find things for your misters, however, I cannot take any responsibility if you are not happy with items you may purchase or service you receive on other websites that you may have seen here. All images are from their website and all info is correct at the time of posting. This is not a sponsored post, just sharing the love 🙂